H-60M Engine Indication and Crew Alert System / Crashworthy External Fuel System (EICAS/CEFS) Pod Set
ULTRAX Part Number 08-0819-02
- Simplifies Troubleshooting and Testing
- Verifies DCU Functionality
- Performs Pedal/Cyclic Stick Sensor Adjustment
- Less Than Half the Size of Legacy Test Equipment
- Provides Fuel Management Troubleshooting
- Works with any UxValidator*
- Included in PGSE DSK
- AMCOM Approved
This powerful yet portable pod set is less than half the size of the legacy EICAS/CEFS test equipment, reducing the footprint from 5.2 cubic feet down to only 2.4 cubic feet. And its weight is barely over a third of the legacy equipment’s weight: only 37 pounds compared to the 99 pounds.
System status is easily determined through the user-friendly UxValidator check boxes, fields and adjustable outputs.
The included publication supplement leads the maintainer through each of the tests providing Pass/Fail criteria.
The DCU Spider Interface Harness connects the pod set to the DCU and between the DCU and aircraft harnesses. Each UxPod is mounted to the Spider Interface Harness to reduce setup time.
Part of the UxValidator Family
The UxValidator™ family of test solutions delivers versatility, ease-of-use and reliability never before available in portable, application-specific troubleshooting equipment.
- H-60 EICAS BrainPak
- H-60 CEFS Fuel Quantity UxPod
- H-60 CEFS Fuel Management UxPod
- H-60 EICAS Dynamics UxPod
- H-60 EICAS Engine UxPod
- H-60 EICAS/CEFS DCU Spider Harness
- H-60 EICAS/CEFS Fuel Management Harness
- H-60 EICAS/CEFS Pump Harness
- H-60 CEFS Fuel Quantity UxPod Self-Test Harness
- H-60 CEFS Fuel Management UxPod Self-Test Harness
- H-60 EICAS Dynamics UxPod Self-Test Harness
- H-60 EICAS Engine UxPod Self-Test Harness
- 20-Foot Quad Hi-Speed Data Cable
- 20-Foot Hi-Speed Data Cable
- 4-Foot Temperature Probe
- H-60 EICAS/CEFS IVHMS Shorting Plug
- H-60 EICAS/CEFS Cyclic/Pedal Sensor Harness
- 08-0819-02 – Commercial Troubleshooting Supplement
- 08-0819-02 – Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Calibration
- Transit Case