H-60 Stabilator Position Sensor / Limit Switch Test Set
ULTRAX Part Number 10-1009-56
- Trusted UxValidator Platform
- Required for M Model Maintenance
- On-Aircraft and Bench Adjustment Solution in a Single Set
- Reduces Maintenance and Improves Aircraft System Reliability
- Allows for Single, “Install-and Forget” One-Time Adjustment
- Stabilator Position within ±0.2° Accuracy
- Replaces Locally Fabricated Test Equipment as specified in:
• TM1-1520-237-23 H-60A/L
• TM1-1520-280-23 H-60M
- Works with All UxValidators™
- Includes Lock Pin and Bench Power Adapter
- AMCOM Approved
The Stabilator Position Sensor / Limit Switch works on the H-60A/L/M aircraft and allows the maintainer to verify the stabilator position sensor and limit switch settings while on the aircraft or on the bench.
For the H-60M, inaccuracies introduced by using the A/L analog gauge when adjusting the position sensor are eliminated.
For the H-60A/L, accuracy is improved by eliminating the impedance variations between substitute indicators used at the AVIM and those installed in the aircraft.
The UxValidator™ requires no external gauges or meters, all that is needed is the UxValidator™, BrainPak™ and interface cable. Power is received from the aircraft harness when adjusting on the aircraft and from the included 26VAC power adapter when working on the bench.
Simultaneous display of both limit switches along with their voltage and corresponding stabilator position permits easy adjustment of the up/down limits. Switch opening and closing is adjusted by locking the switch assembly into the ‑8° and +40° positions. Locking the switch assembly in the +10° position allows adjustment of displayed position on the cockpit stabilator position indicators.
Part of the UxValidator Family
The UxValidator™ family of test solutions delivers versatility, ease-of-use and reliability never before available in portable, application-specific troubleshooting equipment.
- H-60 Stab Position Sensor / Limit Switch BrainPak
- H-60 Stab Position Sensor / Limit Switch Alignment Tool
- 10-1009-56 – User\’s Manual
- System Interface Harness
- Aircraft Power Adapter
- Bench Power Adapter
- Transit Case